Why choose our 4FT Linkable 42W LED Shop Light?
- Super Bright – 4FT led shop lights feature 4400 lumens brightness at 5000K Daylight White by using only 42W. That is a staggering LED Efficiency of 105 lm/w! Excellent replacement of conventional fluorescent fixture. Energy Savings of up to 75%.
- ✅ High Quality – ETL certified for better quality, safety and reliability. This long-lasting LED shop light provides up to 50,000 hours of light before any maintenance is required.
- ✅ Linkable – 4ft linkable led shop light use plug connection to connect up to 6 pcs together in your garages, workshops, workbench areas, storage areas, warehouses, basements, equipment rooms, etc.
- ✅ Easy Installation – Plug & Play. Come with 59″ power cord with on/off switch and other small accessories. You can hanging it with the included hanging chains or directly mounted to the ceiling with the included mounting screws.
- “✅ Our Warranty – All our’s shop lights are confidently guaranteed for 5 years! We aim for quality followed up with quality customer service directly provided by manufacturer. “
Introducing the 42W Utility LED Shop Light
LED Shop Light is designed to replace outdated fluorescent lights with energy-efficient LEDs. This fixture emits 4400 lumens of brightness of premium LEDs using only 42 Watts of energy. This shop light can be used in hanging or flush mount installations and is ETL rated for efficient, cost-saving usage which keeps your power bills low all year. It is long-lasting and maintenance free with no bulb to replace. Ideal for garage, workbench, basement, utility room, craft room or repair shop.
2 Mounting Methods
Install your lights to the ceiling by the following two methods:
- Hanging Mount
- Surface Mount
The shop light is designed to be linkable, and link up to 6pcs shop light together with the included end-to-end connector.
The shop lights can be easily wired with the included input cable or 59 inch power cord with inline switch.
Excellent Heat Dissipation
Our led shop light features heat dissipation holes at each end of the light for excellent heat-dissipation and prolonged life-span.