Dusk to Dawn Photocell Description
Why Choose STAR EVER LIGHTING Dusk to Dawn Photocell?
- | UL LISTED | Our photocell sensor is with UL, as a result, it ensures quality and your safety. Being UL listed qualifies this photocell sensor for a wide range of residential and commercial lighting applications. Such as outdoor area lights, parking lot shoe box lights, street lights.
- | EASY TO INSTALL | The photocell sensor inside senses sunlight and automatically turns lights on at dusk and off at dawn consequently. The turn lock design makes it easy to remove and install if replacement is needed. Standard prongs ensures this sensor could be used with any standard twist lock receptacle.
- | TIME DELAY FEATURE | Works with standard NEMA turn lock receptacles commonly found on dusk to dawn type barn or post lights. A built-in 5-second time delay feature avoids false triggers such as car headlights, lightening or other temporary light source.
- | ELECTRICAL SPECS | AC 120V 60Hz, 208-277V 50 Hz, 1000W Tungsten, 1800VA Ballast; incandescent, fluorescent, LED, halogen, mercury vapor, high pressure sodium, and CFL compatible. User manual is available for download in Technical Specification section in the lower right of this page.
How STAR EVER LIGHTING LED Parking Lot Lights Save Energy?
- Super bright 140lm/w 42,000LM LED parking lot lights 300W, can replace 1000W HID Equivalent.
- STAR EVER LIGHTING 300W LED Parking Lot Lights reduce parking lot energy use by over 80% in comparison to traditional or conventional lights.
- The dollar value savings achieved through the use of LEDs would be close to $300 if not more for each light fixture in a facility, yearly.
- It offers photocell sensor controls to automatically power on and off the LEDs from dusk to dawn. Making energy-saving a reality.
- LED area lighting virtually eliminates ongoing maintenance with some fixtures, reaches a maximum of 82.2 years lifetime at 77°F. Even running 8 hours a day.